Vitamin E is a powerful group of oil-soluble antioxidants which protect the human cells from oxidative stress. Vitamin E is required by your body to function properly. If you do not provide your body with enough Vitamin E there are chances that you might get prone to infections, muscle weakness, and other problems, which can very much be seen through the largest organ in the body – the skin.
SOURCES OF VITAMIN E
As Vitamin E is necessary for the proper functioning of our body, we are blessed to be able to obtain it from many sources such as:
- Sunflower seeds and oil
- almond and almond oil
- hazelnut and hazelnut oil
- Pine nuts
- Mango fruit
- Kiwi fruit
- Crayfish, etc.
BENEFITS OF VITAMIN E FOR SKIN
Vitamin E is proved to be very fruitful for healing and protection of skin. Following are some benefits of Vitamin E for skin:
- Vitamin E prevents skin From UV damage
- Vitamin E is anti-inflammatory
- Vitamin E is also known to be very good for wound and acne scar healing
- Vitamin E is anti-ageing
- Vitamin E hydrate San calms the skin down
- If used under sunscreen with Vitamin C, Vitamin E can provide four times the protection then a sunscreen.
- Protect the skin from damage caused by free radicals
- Regenerate new skin cells
- Lightens the dark spots or acne scars
- Vitamin E helps to keep your skins protective barrier intact.
- Vitamin E is known for soothing irritation caused by pollution or sun damage.
- Vitamin E discourages Sebum oxidation to prevent blackheads.
- Vitamin E also acts as a cleaning agent.
- Vitamin E is known to reverse premature ageing. (This is my favorite benefit!)
Vitamin E is used in many skincare and beauty products. Vitamin E is available in the form of a serum, eye cream and moisturisers. In addition Vitamin E is also present in many supplements which fulfil the requirements of Vitamin E for your body.
Having beautiful skin as the body ages is a two-step defense process: eating healthy foods and practicing good skincare routine.